Here I am on the sofa, listening to a rare gentle rain, with the faint sound of an asthmatic cat wheezing through a mid-morning nap. What a wonderful start to the day.
Time to crack open a history book and dig in.
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment