Monday, July 28, 2008

A Slow Death on I-90...


Never again will I drive down I-90 on the way to Chicago. Of any place I have every driven the traffic between Rockford and Chicago is insane. We missed most of Maura and Grace's opening because we were stuck in traffic, and we left Minneapolis at 8:12 a.m. Brutal. Absolutely no sense to it at all.

Despite the horrible drive in, downtown Chicago is beautiful and worthy of another look. The light was great. I loved the flowers in Grant Park and the beautiful buildings downtown. Great stuff. I would have liked to hit a pizza joint and had some famous Chicago style za, but next time.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...