Sunday, April 20, 2008

70° and Sunny....


The sun made a personal appearance this afternoon, much to the delight of everyone in the Twin Cities. This was a nice ending to a pretty good weekend.

This week promises to be interesting on a number of fronts. My son should find out which college he will be attending and my father has his last week of work, not by his choosing. It sort of odd that the synchronicity of one man starting out as another man is being shown the door. Hmmm....I love you Dad. I am sorry that fifty years of preaching ends this way...

Another step on the Adios Tour - LuAnn Wagener


I had my first difficult day at work. With the sun, we were very busy, and one of my co-workers interrupted my work to get his stuff done. I need to process this event with him at a later date. It wasn't done well.

My loving wife is getting over a terrible cold. She has been shut down with bad headaches the last few days. I hope her recovery continues to move forward. I am sure that good weather helped a bit...

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...